Seventeen Nelson Mullins Attorneys Named to 2017
Georgia 'Super Lawyers'
ATLANTA (Feb. 22, 2017)–Seventeen Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough LLP attorneys have been selected by their peers to the 2017 lists of Georgia "Super Lawyers" and "Rising Stars" for their work in 11 practice areas.
Those selected for the "Super Lawyers" list are:
- Erika C. Birg, Business Litigation
- Philip A. Cooper, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Taylor Tapley Daly, Class Action
- Neeru "Nina" Gupta, Schools & Education
- Richard B. Herzog Jr., Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights
- Richard K. Hines V, Personal Injury Defense: Products
- Charles T. Huddleston, Business Litigation
- S. Wade Malone, Business Litigation
- Daniel M. Shea, Employment & Labor
- Mark S. VanderBroek, Intellectual Property Litigation
- Rhys T. Wilson, Mergers & Acquisitions
- David P. Winkle, Healthcare
Those selected for the "Rising Stars" list are:
- David J. Burch, Real Estate
- Jennifer G. Case, Employment and Labor
- Lee B. Hart, Banking
- Jeffrey L. Mapen, Business Litigation
- Brandon O. Moulard, Schools & Education
- Lucas A. Westby, Intellectual Property Litigation
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement, according to the organization. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations, and peer evaluations, the organization says.
Established in 1897, Nelson Mullins has more than 500 attorneys and other professionals with offices in Colorado, the District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and West Virginia. For more information on the Firm, go to www.nelsonmullins.com.
For additional information, contact Jan Easterling, Nelson Mullins Communications Coordinator, at 800.237.2000, ext. 9794.
Any result a lawyer or a law firm may achieve on behalf of one client in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients. Please contact a lawyer to discuss possible representation of you and your particular matter.